"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Never, Never, Never Quit.

FIGHT....................FINISH

Countdown to B2B

I CAN

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good weekend

Well, it looks like I'm back on track. Friday I was able to get in a 4000 yard swim and it felt pretty good. After a 7 mile run Saturday morning, which was one of my better runs in the last couple months, I was did an 80 mile ride on Sunday and followed that up with a 2000 yard swim and 5 mile run yesterday. I'll do a 30 mile ride today and try to get in an 18 mile run tomorrow morning.

I'll report back on how everything goes with the run before my 100 mile ride this weekend.

No comments: